Richard J. Fuschino, Jr., Esq.
You only get the chance to hear “not guilty” once in your criminal case. Whether you are facing criminal charges in the local Philadelphia area, Pennsylvania state courts, or federal courts, you want a criminal attorney who will give you the best chance to minimize your penalties and protect your rights.
Whether a minor misdemeanor or a serious felony, you need a top Philadelphia criminal defense attorney with the experience, guts, dedication, and competence it takes to fight for your defense. Without the best Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer by your side, you could be jeopardizing your freedom. And every day you wait to get top-quality representation puts your future at greater risk.
When You Should Hire a Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you think you only need to hire a criminal defense lawyer when you have been arrested and charged with a crime in Philadelphia, think again. If you’re wondering about what criminal law is and how to navigate the legal system, there are many situations where the advice of an experienced attorney will be invaluable to you. Here are the top 10 reasons to seek out an experienced attorney to represent you in your Philly area criminal defense case:
- You have committed a crime and want to confess
- You have been accused of a crime
- You have been charged with a crime
- You are being questioned by the police or by federal investigators
- Your home is being searched
- Your vehicle is being searched or has been searched
- Law enforcement has seized your property
- Your child has been accused of or charged with a crime
- You want to find the best way to expunge past convictions from your criminal record
- You want to appeal a previous sentence
Whether you have committed a crime or you have been falsely accused by the criminal justice system in the Philadelphia area, the advice of an attorney will help you navigate the legal system and achieve the best possible outcome.
If you are looking for cheap criminal defense attorneys in Bucks County, PA or anywhere else in the Philadelphia area, Richard J. Fuschino Jr. and the lawyers at his firm are prepared to fight for your rights. Do not appear in court or allow yourself to be questioned by police without legal representation! Our Pennsylvania law firm will provide you with advice and representation to ensure your rights are protected.